raw cashew coconut yogurt
Great for vegan or lactose intolerant diets!
Ingredients / Grocery List:
- 1 cup raw cashews , soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/8 cup raw honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh squeezed preferred)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- It’s a good idea to soak the cashews for a couple hours.
Instructions / Directions / Method:
- Place all ingredients into blender. Blend until it reaches a thin yogurt-style consistency.
- Transfer into a bowl and refrigerate for a couple of hours (or try it right away).
- You now have raw yogurt!
Alternatives / Replacements:
- Agave, maple syrup or other raw sweetener may be used as a substitute for honey.