Thursday, May 30 2019
Featuring 100 Mile Dinner
What do we do?
- Evening Among The Angels was created when Marie Hayden was distributing Angel Dresses to grieving families. She felt there should be something more that could be done to assist these families process their grief.
- Each year we host a white or black n white secret venue event to raise funds for grief counseling and related grief services for our local community.
- Throughout the year we assist families by connecting them to local services and paying for their services.
Who do we assist?
- Families who have experienced miscarriage
- Families who have experience stillborn
- Families who have experienced sudden infant death
- Families who have experienced the loss of an infant otherwise
- Families with postpartum depression
- NOYFSS and Family Resource Centre
How can you help?
- Register and attend an annual Evening Among The Angels Dinner Benefit
- Donate a bottle of Wine to our Wine Pull
- Donate a Decadent Dessert for our Auction
- Make a donation to Evening Among The Angels at Prospera Credit Union in Vernon, BC
Please click here to register for this event!
This Years Evening Among The Angels dinner benefit will be Thursday May 30, 2019
Here are a selection of pictures from our past events (Click to see a larger version):